Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wahoo! Single digits...

Well, we have made it to single digits as far as the count down goes. Today, however, it may be less than 8 days. I had another check up and found out that I have high blood pressure and have to go on bed rest, but that means my maternity leave officially starts today. Too bad I still had things left to do at work, I guess they will have to wait for 3 months..... I will have to go to the hospital tomorrow for a nonstress test (NST) to see how things are coming along but will keep everyone posted. For some other exciting news, yesterday I found a 4 foot Rat Snake in my back yard.... I thought it was a rattle snake or python or something really bad because it hissed really loud, I have not been that scared in a long time because my dogs were outside with it. Here is a picture of the culprit, notice the happy look on Will's face, he was way too excited to come home and catch it when I called him in a panic.

3 comments:

Linda said...

That is so scary about the snake! Too bad you have to be on bed rest but at least the end is near. If you need anything let me know.

Anonymous said...

Aw man, now waiting for baby will seem even longer because you're not doing anything to pass the time. Bummer. You are so close though!!! Yey!

Mysticnocturne said...

Congratz on being so close. Watch lots of movies and read lots of books. Relax and pretend you're on vacation =)