Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Showers and Baby Update

I have now had 2 baby showers. My work (boss Linda and Valerie) threw me a baby shower a few weekends ago and they were so great! My mom and sister's and sister-in-laws threw me one last saturday. I have to say I am very blessed with what everyone has given me and a big thanks to everyone for everything (yes, I will still do thank you cards, mom). Here are some pictures of all the wonderful things the baby and I received. My doctor and his office nurse thinks the baby and I are just model patients. At the last visit I measured at 34 weeks instead of 35 weeks, but that just means that he has dropped...yes!! Things are moving in the right direction and I can breath again...at least a little better anyway! Will and I started taking a baby class and I decided that ingnorance is bliss.... Although I have a medical degree I did not know or understand everything/anything that went into delivering a baby.... Scary, intimidating, but exciting at the same time, at least we can be perpared. The best part about the classes though is they teach your coach how to give you massages....great stuff!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck! Having a baby is a piece of cake!...that is extremely hard and stale and quite a bit larger piece than you wanted!! ;)It's getting so close. What is he going to be for halloween?

Jake n' Chanté said...

Looks like you were spoiled! Hope all is well! I love seeing baby updates!
~Chanté

Ali said...

Wow looks like you made out good! I can't wait for you to have him! Im so excited! And yeah what is he going to be for halloween?? And dont worry having the baby is the easy part...its the sleepless nights that get ya later! haha. Dont worry though..Ill be there soon enough to help!

Brandon and Julie said...

Congrats on the baby, it will be so fun. I absolutely love it, even the sleepless nights.

Mysticnocturne said...

So glad you had such fun baby showers!! I'm excited things are getting closer for "baby Cohen" to be born! love and miss you guys! xoxo

P.S. I took my blog private so just send me an email and I'll happily add you to my list of authorized and wanted readers =)