Saturday, October 25, 2008

One Week


I can't believe that my baby boy is already a week old. He has been a joy to bring home. The two dogs, Mya and Sobe, seem to be slowly adjusting to the fact that they are no longer on the top of our priority list. Colton sleeps well and seems to have his days and nights right. He does wake up about 2 or 3 times at night depending on when we actually go to bed. Of course the last wake up is around 5:30 AM so I usually don't go back to sleep after that and some times neither does he. Bath time is a little hard but I think he will adjust to them quickly. I love being a mom and we are enjoying our experience at parenthood!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cuddly in those pictures...it makes me want to just squeeze him! :) I better get to see him on halloween!

Mysticnocturne said...

So precious! Congratz again! His cousins say 'Hello Baby Colton'!

Carbon and Cindy said...

Two weeks old already? Where does the time go. I hear he was a tiger for Halloween. Do we get to see some pictures?