Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still Pregnant...(sigh)

Well, I'm still pregnant and here is the proof!
Man do I look tired or what??
I would really like to get this over with and to finally meet my baby boy! My NST test today showed that my fluids are still low but my blood pressure is good and so is the baby so they sent me home. On our way out we saw 2 couples carrying their hospital bags in and I have to say I was very jealous!! Tomorrow I will have another doctors appointment and then another NST test on friday.

4 comments:

Carbon and Cindy said...

Yes tired, but you'll be even more tired when he gets here. Good luck, hope he comes in the next few days.

Linda said...

Would you hurry and have that baby already:) I take it the scraping the membranes didn't work. You are more patient than I was--hopefully today's the day! Are you still on bed rest?

Mysticnocturne said...

We're cheering on his arrival! =)

Anonymous said...

Well, since he's still in there you may as well carry on the tag I got you with! :) Check out my blog for directions. If you haven't been tagged before just copy and paste everything and change the answers! It's fun!