Friday, October 10, 2008

Found the snake owner....

Well, Will was concerned about letting the snake go in the hills above our house and called one of our neighbors who knows a lot about snakes. It just so happens that it was a snake he caught while he was working and his kids left the lid off the cage he had it in, so it ended up in my yard, which after all the fuss I guess was a good thing. It is not a native snake to our area and would not survive our winters. Our neighbor is planning a trip to somewhere warmer (California, I think( and will take him there. So goodbye snake, it was fun..... The NST test I had on Thursday went well. The baby had no trouble passing but my amniotic fluid was low so I really have to decrease my activity. So I am really BORED!!!!! I did try some crocheting today but got a little frustated and gave up, for today at least. Maybe tomorrow I will do more.

3 comments:

Mysticnocturne said...

Try cross-stitching. That used to be kinda fun. Glad the snake thing got sorted out for you. Thanks for the fun comment you left us!

Carbon and Cindy said...

I'm glad the snake escapade has ended well. STAY in BED!!!

Mysticnocturne said...

Thanks for the cute comment on the pumpkin farm. was so much fun! Come on out Cohen!