Monday, August 15, 2011

Evan William Cotner

We arrived at LDS hospital at 7:30 PM. The Dr. came in and broke my water at 8:00 PM and our new little one was born at 10:49 PM. A short labor was so nice! I was able to get an epidural but probably could have done it without it since it was so short but they were contemplating putting me on pitocin since the contracts weren't coming along as quickly as they would like and I hate pitocin! So I got the epidural first but then didn't end up needing the pitocin. Oh Well! My mom and Will were there to support me and help keep me entertained which was great!


Evan William Cotner weighted 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 inches long. Sweet innocence and perfection straight from our Heavenly Father!



Evan's first bath at the hospital! He hated it but loves his baths now.


Colton's visit to the hospital. He spent the first night at Mark and Kim's house where he had a blast! They love that kid!


Getting ready to go home!

Brotherly love!

Caught him with his eyes open.

Relaxing in the shade while Colton played in his pool.
Pretty flowers sent by Will's work.

No comments: