Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Teething.... I could do without it!

Colton has been teething for about 2 weeks, his teeth have not broken through and he has a hard time sleeping at night. I am so tired!! During the day he isn't too bad but in the evening and at night he is very grumpy!!! I hope the two teeth break through soon so we can move on!


I can't really complain too much because he is still pretty happy and I guess the teething isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

On a happier note Colton is now sitting all by himself and he likes to play on the floor with his toys and the dogs. He really likes the dogs coming close enough for him to try and grab. Sobe mostly ignores him but Mya will let him pull her hair and grab her face. I haven't been able to get a picture of him grabbing and snuggling Mya's face.






Colton is talking to Sobe in this video but she is ignoring him. Perhaps talking isn't the right word either he is more making screeching noises that make him sound like a seagull!




Happy Trucker Baby!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love this! It made me laugh out loud! He is so cute. I love him more every time I see a new picture of him. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

Linda said...

Good luck with teething. It is not a fun time. Cute pictures. It sounds like you have a little bird.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already sitting! What a cute little guy. Yeah, teething, not so fun. Good luck!

Ali said...

Teething sure is fun huh lol. He is so stinking cute! I love the video. Made me smile. Little seagull baby haha. Can't wait to see you guys at the wedding and see how big hes gotten!

Mysticnocturne said...

He's adorable!! Hope he gets over the teething soon! See if HYland's Teething Tablets work for you. All three of my kids did great with those which was a relief! Love and miss you guys!! xoxoxo

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

He's so stinkin' cute--he is just the perfect little mix of you and Will :) I hope things are going great for you guys!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Hang in there! He will be a happy baby soon, especially when he can chew all sorts of new things with his brand new chompers! He is such a cutie!