Monday, June 15, 2009

Good times...

So, I have not posted in a while, no real excuses just haven't. We have had some fun times this last month and here are some pictures from our various activities.

We went fishing at the Farmington Pond and at Jordanelle Resevoir. We didn't have any luck at the pond but James did catch a big fish at Jordanelle.

James thinks he's funny! This was at the pond. It didn't smell very good. There were a lot of geese and ducks but Colton thought they were fun to watch.

It was a little cold at Jordanelle but he didn't seem to mind. He really wanted to hold the fishing poll.

Jimmy's fish.

Will is trying to get him started early....


On Memorial Day we had the usual barbeque at my Mom's house. Colton got to see his older cousin Jacob. Jacob was born early that is why he is smaller but older. They are cute boys!


His mohawk is getting a little out of control! We don't do it that way much anymore.

He loves graham crackers!!


And this is what happens when you 'motor boat' into your food. It was so funny after he did that he looked at me like 'Why'd you do that, mom?'

He has gotten creative in the places and positions he falls asleep as seen in the following few pictures.


I'll lay him in his bed while I get things ready for him to go to bed and this is what happens. Everything gets quite and I find him sound asleep....

Hugging his teddy bear leg.


10 comments:

Jen said...

I love that last picture. Totally bent out of shape in the bouncer. Looks pretty uncomfortable to me but those babies don't seem to mind. Thanks for your comments, it's good to hear from you!

Ali said...

Aw...hes getting so big!

Linda said...

Cute pictures. He is growing up so fast. It's funny how they can sleep in such weird positions.

Anonymous said...

I really love his mohawk! I can't believe how giant he looks, of course, I stare at a newborn all day so that probably has something to do with it! :)

grandma said...

Great update! He is getting so big. He takes after his daddy in size and sleeping positions. I'm sure grandpa would love to help teach him to fish too. Grandpa is a good teacher!!!

Jeremy and Amy said...

He is such a cutie! I love the sleeping positions. Shelby was the same way. I gave up trying to cover her up with a blanket because she would always kick it off and roll to the other end of the crib. Crazy dreams I guess! Fishing looked like it was fun!

Carbon and Cindy said...

My how time flies, Colton is getting so big and I love his fat little cheeks. I guess fishing is in his blood, because grandpa likes to fish too.

Joni said...

I am so jealous of his mohawk! Cole's hair is a little on the skimpy side right now. :( Hey you should check out my blog! smcnivenfamily@blogspot.com
-Joni

BiG said...

lol!!! I liked the food blow up in your face picture. Can't help but laugh when that happens.

Josh Nelson 2.0 said...

Dang dude,
U actually made a CUTE kid???
I'll give the wife the lion share of the credit on that one... lol jk!
Josh