Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jackson Hole

Will and I had our last vacation before our little one comes in October. We spent the weekend in Jackson Hole Wyoming. It was beautiful up there, the Tetons mountains are aweseome, and the weather was great. We saw the town, pretty small but packed full of shops and places to eat. We shopped some, played mini golf and I even road the Alpine slide with my doctors approval. Our room was great! It was so nice to be able to relax so much I really didn't want to come back to work!! Here are a few pictures of the fun we had! And a few pictures of my growong belly. For my baby update there is nothing exciting to report.... which is a good thing!! He is growing right on schedule and has a great heart beat!! My next appointment is next week, they are now 2 weeks apart which means it is getting closer!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never been to jackson hole, it looks gorgeous though! That's fun that you got to ride the Alpine slide, I'm sure the baby loved it!

Carbon and Cindy said...

You both look so rested, I'm happy that you had a final carefree vacation. From here on out it's baby things, and lots more complicated.

Mysticnocturne said...

You two look so cute together, and your belly looks way cutie too! Glad you had so much fun, and what a relief the visits are only two weeks apart now. Fun times! xoxo

Jeremy and Amy said...

I want to rub the tummy!! You are glowing!!! Love you and wish I could be there!