Saturday, August 2, 2008

Golfing!

One of the things I noticed once I got pregnant is that for whatever reason my golf game got better. Some people would joke and say it was because there was more weight behind it but it could be because my center of gravity changed..... Who knows but it has been fun!! Here is a picture of me on the golf cart from a few days ago at the Bountiful Ridge Golf course. It was a beautiful evening and the deer are so awesome! They aren't afraid of you or the golf balls around them. I had a lot of fun with Will, James, and their friends Steve, Chris and Will. Thanks for taking me along guys!!

4 comments:

Mysticnocturne said...

That's awesome! We get a golf pic and a preggie pic all merged into one. =) Looks like you had fun. It's neat your game has improved!

Anonymous said...

Well isn't that just cute, your little pregnant belly in the golf course. I guess you have three options, stay pregnant and do good, stop golfing, or be content with losing!! LOL! Looks like fun!

Melissa Andreasen said...

I totally agree, I have never bowled better than when I was pregnant! It's magic!!

Ali said...

You look so adorable all prego! And you have cute clothes! Im Jealous! I felt like a bag lady my pregnancy! I am glad you are doing well and able to get out and do fun things!