Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Names

Will and I had been pretty sure about what to name our first baby, Cohen Robins Cotner.... but now we are having second thoughts. After doing some internet searches who knew there were so many names for little boys to choose from...... Here are a few of the names we are now considering are : Colton (probably our top pick right now), Austin, Derick, and..... It's hard to make the decision before we actually see him but if I have a few great ideas when he is born then we can decide what to name him. Feel free to give me some suggestions on what names and middle names that you think would be cute for our new little baby boy. Here is a little picture of his cute feet for anyone who needs alittle inspiration.

6 comments:

Ali said...

I really like Colton...Its one that me and Scott threw around if Ada had been a boy. I think its a good strong name.

Mysticnocturne said...

I really like Cohen, but I think Cohen William Cotner sounds neat. I'm sure he will be adorable! =)

--Lynnette

Anonymous said...

So, I'm likin Derick and I think William sounds good as a middle name, but Colton is cute too!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Just don't name him Talula Does The Hula, and he will be happy with whatever name he gets! I personally like the name Colton. It seems fitting for the little lad! Derick is cute too. We know a family who has a boy named Derick who is two years old and they call him Big D. You could name him Cobra and then we would have a Shelby Cobra in the family! Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be cute!

Carbon and Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carbon and Cindy said...

Sorry, I didn't like my last comment, I spelled the name Colton wrong so I am fixing it. Cohen is my pic, but Colton or Colt as he'll probably be called is good too. Derick, maybe. You'll have to wait to see which name fits.