Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Colton's 3rd Birthday!

Colton Leon Cotner

I can't believe that our little boy is 3!!! This year I decided to make him a dinosaur cake. I think it turned out pretty good and he loved it! We invited some cousins and friends over for cake and ice cream and I think Colton had them all well entertained. He is such a happy little guy and I love that about him! When you are around him you can't help but smile from what he does or says that just makes you laugh! I also think he has enough energy to power a small city and it can be exhausting but I really wouldn't like him any other way! We are so proud of him and he is very proud of himself for his accomplishments too no matter how small he'll say very excitedly "I did it!"

The cake!



We had to light the candles twice because he blew them out before we could even sing Happy Birthday! He was just so excited!


"I did it!"

Clothes!

Colton is so funny with wrapping paper, you would think he would just rip into it but he doesn't so I was helping him with it.

Buzz Lightyear!

Mickey Mouse coloring book!

Opening his golf set from Mark and Kim.

Thanks Mark and Kim!

And a set of practice golf balls! Very exciting!

Opening his dinosaur toy.

Cool! To bad he was a fraid of it once we showed him that it Roars and moves!

What's in this box?

A basketball! And what goes with a basketball?

A basketball hoop! He was so excited!
I'm ohhhing in the background because the last shot he just missed hit Evan right on the head! Poor baby but I'm sure it won't be the last time!

Golf clubs and a basketball what more could a little boy ask for?


Once he discovered the dinosaur had guns he could shoot it wasn't so scary!

Happy Birthday little man! We love you!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a fun birthday. Great job on the cake!