Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh my Stairs!!!

It is official..... We have a stair climber and he is so very proud of himself... I won't lie it was a little terrifying the first time I turned around to see what he was doing and he was three stairs up. I didn't want to scare him and make him fall so I had to catch myself and not scream....He is a very funny boy. When he decides he wants to do something and he is ready he just takes off. He never really climbed a stair until he climbed all of them. When he gets to the top, he smiles, claps and looks to see if anyone is watching....so very proud of himself! And here is the cute evidence!




Now that he can climb the stairs it means all the more things he can get into. For the most part he is very good. He really likes to climb the stairs to his room and he will just stay up there and play with his toys and pull all of diapers out of the changing table. So cute!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Stairs are always a little scary! I remember when Ada fell down mom and dads all the way from top to bottom! But hes a sturdy boy! And hes so darn proud of himself!

Linda said...

At least there is carpet at the bottom so it is a softer landing!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Uh oh, he's going to be a handful! So cute though!