Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mustache Monday???

Will's work buddies decided they were going to grow out their mustaches and have a mustache monday. I told him it was a bad idea but he didn't listen to me. Here is the evidence that this was a bad idea! He thinks I'm jealous...... I think not.



In other news, we have moved out of our Bounitful house and are staying with Mom and Dad until we move into a house in Taylorsville. Colton loves having his Grandma around so much to snuggle with, be sung too, and play with.


4 comments:

Ali said...

That is so wrong will. And congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see it on thanksgiving!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Will...the stash has got to go! And lucky Colton, I want to be at grandmas house too!!

Jen said...

That is awful!!! That picture couldn't be more wrong. So glad it didn't last long.:)

Mysticnocturne said...

Congratz on the new house! =)