Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunglasses and Laughing movie


So Steve, Will's friend, came over on Saturday to help us in clearing out some over grown trees and bushes. When he showed up he had these awesome sunglasses on so I had to try them on Colton.

The last week or two when the dogs would walk by Colton he would giggle. I have been trying to get it on camera and today I finally did. We were eating dinner and of course the dogs were begging and he thought it was so funny and just giggled and giggled. James was taking the video but was on the phone so that's who you hear talking, but you can hear Colton giggle too.

6 comments:

grandma said...

love the glasses and the giggles. they grow way too fast

Jen said...

He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Silly Diana, boys don't giggle they chuckle, very cute though! :) I wish I looked that good in sunglasses

Ali said...

So stinkin cute!

Linda said...

I love baby giggles!

Mysticnocturne said...

That was adorable! I think that's the first time I have seen Colton all animated- and he has great neck support! Hope you enjoyed your Pampered Chef items, especially the free gifts you won! =) Kiss Colton for us! We posted our new address on yesterday's blog.