Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year

Well, it's a new year. Last year was a good one and I really look forward to the next. Christmas was a fun day spent with family, unfortunately I don't have many pictures. I didn't even take a picture of our christmas tree. But we have a few of Colton on Christmas morning. He wasn't quite sure what we were doing with him.








Will thought it would be fun to put Colton on the Basketball hoop his cousins got for Christmas, but he wasn't very stable. Maybe you'll get one in a couple of years bud.

I have gone back to work and he is being watched by a very nice neighbor. He enjoys his time over there and her girls just love him! It's nice knowing he is well taken care of.

We did finally catch a pretty good smile on camera. My next goal is to check him laughing on video. He just started giggling a few days ago and it is so cute, but so hard to catch him doing it. When I do I will post it to share!

4 comments:

Jen said...

So Cute! I'm glad you were able to make it for Christmas, it is fun having family around. The boys love their aunts and uncles!

Mysticnocturne said...

That is such an adorable smile and onesie! He is a dolly! Glad you had a fun Christmas, and thank you again for our family gifts, they were perfect and so are you guys =)

Carbon and Cindy said...

Colton, you are just so cute. Keep smiling, it fits you. I think it'll be a few years before he know what to do with a basketball hoop!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Cute pics! Before you know it, he will be doing slam dunks in that hoop :)